Are uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots from acne scars and sun exposure causing you to feel self-conscious?
You may feel that you need to wear layers of foundation and concealer to hide those freckles and dark spots on your skin.
Take a look around, and you will discover lots of chemical peel options available. Every salon you visit will have a special menu of peels designed to tackle different skin issues.
Each peel is used for a slightly different purpose and may or may not be suitable for everyone.
Thankfully, there’s an incredible treatment available to reduce acne scars, dark spots, correct the hyperpigmented areas, and give you the radiant, smooth, and even skin tone you desire.
The chemical peel for melasma on the upper lip is a perfect procedure to repair and restore your skin that helps you diminish melasma, age spots, acne scars, and other blemishes.
Hyperpigmentation is a harmless condition that happens when the skin produces excess melanin. The skin tone becomes darker in colour than the normal surrounding area.
The brown substance that controls the colour of the skin forms a deposit in the skin that leads to darkened patches. It can affect people of all races and skin colours.
There are various causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Age and liver spots occur due to sun damage and are referred to by dermatologists as solar lentigines. These dark patches typically appear at the hands, face, and other body areas that are directly exposed to the sun.
- Melasma (chloasma) is similar to age spots, but it is normally found in much larger patches. Melasma is a result of hormonal changes. Females who consume birth control pills can also develop hyperpigmentation. It can also occur due to severe sun damage.
- Skin diseases and acne can also become a cause of melanin spots. This condition happens because of discolouration and scarring.
- If you have freckles, they can also become darker when exposed to the sun. Therefore, it’s essential to use sunblock all the time.
A close look at Melasma
One of the major reasons people become conscious of melasma is because the darker patches spread across the face and become very large. They are usually found in the nose, cheeks, upper lips area, and chin, but sometimes, you can also see them on the neck and arms.
Melasma is a painless condition, and in some cases, it will fade naturally.
In other cases, it may take weeks, months, or even years to disappear. This is what leads many individuals to seek melasma treatment.
Doctors often suggest skin lightening treatments to resolve melasma. These treatments are effective, but cosmelan treatment can also give you remarkable results.
What’s cosmelan peel?
Cosmelan peel is the world’s best depigmentation method designed to diminish dark spots while balancing your skin tone and enhancing skin radiance.
Studies have revealed that cosmelan can efficiently diminish hyperpigmentation by up to 95% if used correctly.
It acts by reducing melanin from the skin, which is responsible for skin darkening and skin discolouration. Melanin is increased by ageing, hormonal problems, sun exposure, and acne.
The combination of corrective active ingredients found in the treatment gives guaranteed results and corrects all stages of hyperpigmentation.
It also prevents both the reappearance and the appearance of new freckles and dark spots. Hence, cosmelan peeling is an effective and astonishing solution that is safe for all skin tones, but not everyone is an ideal candidate.
This method includes an in-office procedure and at-home care. Those who follow the routine appropriately will begin to notice the results within a week and enjoy full results after approximately five weeks.
Your expectations with the cosmelan peel results should be realistic. If you have dark melasma spots, you may see improvement in your skin tone, but not a full reversal of pigmentation.
Some people need just one treatment of cosmelan peel for melasma, while others require several treatments. These peels are most often used on the face and can also be applied to other body areas.
Who is an ideal candidate for cosmelan peel?
Hyperpigmentation is a common concern affecting many people psychologically and emotionally. It is a consequence of the overproduction of melanin, a brown substance responsible for skin colour.
The uncontrolled production of melanin leads to irregular skin colouration and dark patches. A cosmelan peel black skin offers an advanced approach and treats moderate to severe pigmentation problems.
It works by reducing the appearance of dark spots caused by inflammation, exposure to the sun, ageing, hormonal problems, certain medications, and of course, genetics.
This procedure is safe for everyone, but if you are pregnant or nursing or have active rosacea, you should avoid this treatment.
Your dermatologist may recommend other options. If you are unsure if cosmelan peel treatment is right for you, consult with a doctor.
The importance of cosmelan consultation
It’s crucial to consult a dermatologist before starting the cosmelan treatment. The expert will evaluate your facial anatomy, skin colour, and texture and take your medical history.
At this time, your aesthetic goals, desires, and options for facial rejuvenation will be discussed.
If it is determined that cosmelan treatment can help you accomplish the desired results, a customized treatment plan will be created.
How does cosmelan depigmentation treatment work?
Cosmelan Peel for pigmentation treatment is fairly quick and painless. It doesn’t require any special preparation since other approaches require the application of creams and bleaching agents.
- Don’t use any skin treatment such as glycolic peels or other lightening agents a week prior to the application of the Cosmelan peel. However, if you’re using any treatment, your dermatologist may recommend you to stop using it.
- One imperative thing you need to keep in mind is that once the mask is applied, it should remain on the face for a specific period of time.
- Your skin expert will help you determine the best course of action for your unique concerns.
- In the first step, the doctor will cleanse your face and apply a solution to degrease the skin.
- Then, a thick, peanut butter-like cream is applied to the skin. This cream contains titanium dioxide, kojic acid, azelaic acid, arbutine, and phytic acid.
- Once the clinical peel has been applied to your skin, you can return home but avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- At the end of the recommended application time by your skin specialist, you will carefully wash your face with lukewarm water and apply anti-spot cream to soothe your skin.
- Since peeling de cosmelan is a two-step process, the second step is an at-home application that helps you maintain the results achieved with a melasma skin peel.
- This process continues for two days after removing the mask from the skin. Your dermatologist will give you easy-to-follow instructions to ensure the guaranteed results.
- After the completion of initial treatment, the pigment will appear lighter in colour. During the two weeks and post-treatment, you will start to notice results very quickly, and these results will improve over the course of the treatment.
- You should use sunscreen and other homecare products to prevent melanin from reappearing and developing dark spots in new areas.
It’s important to note that the initial application can make a small number of people feel warm and uncomfortable so, you can sit under a fan to cool your face. If you feel itching or irritation as the peel progresses, talk to your doctor.
Cosmelan peel downtime
As the mask will remain on your skin for several hours, so you should make your plans accordingly. Many people like to sit at home and relax, but if you have to go outside, it’s highly recommended not to wear any makeup to cover the redness.
You should only use a BB or CC cream with sunscreen because both products protect you from sun and ageing.
Side effects of Cosmelan peel
You can feel skin irritation, tightness, scarring, and redness. When the peel is applied by a skin specialist, the side effects are reduced.
It’s crucial to protect your skin from heat and light, so you can use sunscreen and wear a hat when your face is directly exposed to the sun.
How cosmelan is different from other treatments?
IPL, Fotofacial, and best laser for melasma can be tremendously beneficial at treating moderate skin discolourations and pigmentation.
Sometimes, the dermatologists recommended that the patients who have severe melasma can go for cosmelan and Fotofacial treatments to receive the most effective results.
If you have more excessive melasma, you will undergo a series of Fotofacial treatments, then go for the cosmelan peel, and then again do a few Fotofacial treatments. Some people can only do Cosmelan procedures to treat the deeper hyperpigmentation.
After how many treatments will you be able to see the results?
To see visible results, you only need the first treatment and application of the cosmelan anti-spot cream. You will be able to see the full results approximately after 4 to 5 weeks.
Reasons to treat hyperpigmentation with cosmelan peel
Cosmelan is the leading chemical peel treatment that tackles all types of pigmentation. With a powerful combination of corrective agents, it works to diminish melanin production.
It inhibits an enzyme called “Tyrosinase” that is involved in the process of skin discolouration.
It’s a fast, effective, harmless, and versatile procedure designed to fulfil the needs of each individual. Here are some compelling reasons to treat skin discolouration, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation with cosmelan.
Best for all skin tones and ethnicities
The majority of the patients can use Cosmelan peel.
It seamlessly eliminates unwanted pigmentation by approximately 95% of all skin tones and can be used by all races.
However, it should not be used on sensitive skin or those with rosacea or any kind of allergy.
Treat all types of pigmentation
It doesn’t matter if your pigmentation is triggered by hormonal problems or birth control pills, or pregnancy. Cosmelan can treat all types of pigmentation.
It can flawlessly tackle freckles, brown marks, acne scars, and sunspots and gives you impressive results.
However, if you will use laser treatment to tackle this sort of pigmentation, it will become worse.
If you have a darker skin tone, you are at risk of developing post-inflammatory pigmentation. Therefore, laser treatment is not the right option for you.
It can be used all around the year
The best thing about cosmelan treatment is that it can be used all around the year.
However, if you want to treat pigmentation with laser treatments, you will have to wait for cooler months.
It gives quick results
Cosmelan works quickly. In fact, only one treatment is required to see visible results.
The treatment begins in-office, with the application of a peel mask that remains on the skin for 6 to 10 hours or more; the patient washes off the mask at home.
Some people may experience redness, itching, and swelling for 3 to 4 days after the first treatment.
Within a week, all the red and brown spots will start to fade. After 4 to 5 weeks, the skin will become flawless and even.
The entire process of cosmelan treatment is painless. Once the mask has been washed off, your skin may feel sensitive for a few days while it’s peeling and healing.
Your dermatologist can prescribe other products to reduce the irritation.
It has additional benefits
Cosmelan treatment not only reduces hyperpigmentation but also makes your skin even and glowing. It increases collagen production so that you can expect an improvement in skin tone, wrinkles, and fine lines.
Are you suffering from hyperpigmentation and want to get rid of it?
Find out how Findanexpert.net can help you accomplish an even, smooth, and flawless skin you are fantasizing for with a cosmelan melasma peel.
Read more here: https://blog.findanexpert.net/